Young Volunteer Opportunities
Get involved in the community, help people who are more vulnerable, enhance your skills.
We believe communication between generations is vital. Our Young Volunteers provide this important link.
When applying, remember to think about:
- What you enjoy doing/any skills you'd like to sharpen.
- Where you would like to volunteer
- The days and times you are available
1. Check out the current vacancies and 150 ways to care (which lists some of the things Young Volunteers can/have participated in)
2. Complete an application form (and return to us)
3. You will be invited to a placement interview.
Don't see a role that suits your skills? Email firstname.lastname@example.org and let us know you’re interested.
We offer placements for a range of occupations at Jewish Care for people aged 16-24.
Great if you are interested in the not-for-profit sector or pursuing a career in marketing or fundraising. If you’re not sure what field of work you want to go into, these placements act as great ‘taster’ experiences, enabling you to work alongside staff in a range of departments.
3 days minimum
A structured shadowing programme will be developed to meet your needs and give you the best possible experience.