A range of resources and services that support people living with dementia.
Through our different services, we help people living with dementia and their family carers to live well and access the support they need.
Our services include:
- Centres for People Living with Dementia
- Memory Way Cafes (in person and online)
- Singing Together and Singing for Memory (online and pre-recorded)
- Carers support group (online and in person)
- Social work and community support
- Family carers support
- Care homes (including short stay/respite care)
See below for more information.
In line with Covid-19 restrictions and guidelines, our services have been adapted to meet current requirements. Click here for more information.
Congratulations to Romy Pikoos (Care Innovation Manager, Dementia Lead) for reaching the Finals in the Dementia Care Award 2021, hosted by the Great British Care Regional Awards.
For more info:
Call our helpline (Jewish Care Direct) 020 8922 2222 or email firstname.lastname@example.org