INFORMATION, ADVICE & SUPPORT
If you need information, advice or support – or just someone to talk to – please call our Jewish Care Direct Helpline on 020 8922 2222 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
In line with Covid-19 restrictions and guidelines, our services have been adapted to meet current requirements. Click here for more information.
If we're not open?
- leave a message on our answer machine and someone will call you back
- call us back at 8.30 in the morning (Mon-Fri)
- or use the form (at the bottom of this page) to let us know how we can help you. We’ll be in touch as soon as we can.
- Visit our Online and Local Resource Library for information and advice from other organisations.
- Visit our digital service Jewish Care Interact. The website has a mix of resources, community support and a forum for discussion.
Jewish Care’s Direct helpline and Social Work and Community Support Team
We are living in unprecedented times. Adults within our community and their carers are considered extremely vulnerable to Covid-19. Many are now housebound, with some feeling alone and isolated. Jewish Care Direct helpline’s opening hours are Monday to Friday (8.30am to 5pm). During this time, we will be offering support and advice and linking up with other organisations who may be able to offer support. Please contact 020 8922 2222 or email email@example.com .
We have put together an online library with information on local resources who may be able to offer advice and guidance. Please visit www.jewishcare.org/informationduringcovid.
Our confidential helpline providing guidance, support and information. Your first point of call for any question or concern you may have.
SOCIAL WORK AND COMMUNITY SUPPORT SERVICE
Experienced professionals that can support, advise and advocate on your behalf. Offering practical and emotional support in a number of specialist areas.
ONLINE AND LOCAL RESOURCE LIBRARY
Information on local resources who will be able to offer advice and firstname.lastname@example.org
JEWISH CARE INTERACT
A digital resource that provides information and creates connections, for older and disabled Jewish people—along with their friends, family and carers.